Need help getting to school or work? ILP may be able to help you. Our Youth On the Move Program may be able to get you a MTA annual transit pass (TAP card). To apply, fill out the application forms below.

We will also need a picture for the TAP card. Think ID card. No hats, scarves etc.

Your ILP/Transition Coordinator can help you with submitting the application if needed.

You can also drop off the application and get your picture taken at:

  • Metroplex
    3530 Wilshire Blvd, 4th Floor, Los Angeles CA 90010

TAP service is available Monday- Friday, 9am -12pm and 1pm – 4pm

We may also be able to help you with transportation if you live outside of Los Angeles County. Just ask your Independent Living Program (ILP) Transition Coordinator for details.

Back to Top