High School Graduation Expenses

On track to graduate high school this year? Need help paying for your graduation expenses such as senior pictures, grad night, cap and gown, the prom? Independent Living Program (ILP) may be able to help you!!!!

Your school counselor will have to verify that you are on track to graduate. Ask your ILP Transition Coordinator for the “senior letter”. The deadline is June 20th, but the sooner you turn in your paperwork, the sooner you’ll get your money.

And don’t forget to apply for Celebration I if you have at least a 2.8 Grade Point Average (GPA).

Back to Top